Friday, August 15, 2008

What a gift!

I am amazed at how much of a gift this week has been. Instead of being totally bummed out by "having" to go back to work on Monday - this week has been the icing on the cake. I have had so many great times with my friends - the AWESOME weather (again, it's Maryland in August - you have to forgive my amazement), theater, dinners out, yoga, hanging out, facials. . . like I say, it's been a gift.

I am truly grateful for this week for it has once again affirmed the fact that sometimes when you break out of the mold and open yourself up for new adventures that you can connect with things you forgot you had. On more than one occasion this week I have spent the day marveling at how many people I have to call "friend". When it comes right down to it - I am truly blessed.

So, I go to work on Monday with a positive outlook and refreshed from being the dancer through this week instead of the bystander waiting for it all to "happen"

Releve (accent on that E) Rambler

No comments: