Back I go to work tomorrow. This is the "new" job - same company - different position. A different position that was not done well before I arrived and, hopefully, is being done much better now. That remains to be seen I suppose. I have so much I want to do but have not enough time to do it.
I also go back to rehearsals tomorrow for everything. This makes me happy. I'm always happiest when I'm singing.
So, not much at all to report. . . no one would be interested in my trivialities much. I have some unfulfilled wishes like everyone else, I have some dreams deferred like everyone else, I have some hopes not met like everyone else. Like everyone else.
What I would like right now though, in my deepest of wants, is for someone to seek me out.
Richer Rambling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment