Friday, May 9, 2008

Its pouring rain

"Into each life some rain must fall"

Just found out today that it is confirmed that my last living male relative and closest uncle has cancer. I'm not panicking as of yet - no idea what the extent of it is. I have to at least wait and see.



I think its ironic that I walked the Breast Cancer Marathon to raise money for a disease that really hadn't personally touched me much and then this happens to my family. I am content in the fact that I've done what I can to contribute to the cause of fighting cancer - I don't care what the kind.



Tonight I'm going to gather with my friends for a birthday party. That will be a great time of celebration and support. Again, I have the world's best friends. If necessary - they'll be there.



Well, must go. Having lunch today with four of my girls here at the Middle School. Want them to know that an adult enjoys spending time with them.



ttfn

No comments: